- Staff in pre-K-12 schools
- Evidence-based data explaining trauma-related behaviors
- Purposeful + meaningful strategies to support students
- Tools empowering staff + students to build resiliency
- Tips for self-care
- A presenter with a strong education + mental health background
- Evening & weekend sessions
- Over 50% of US children have experienced at least one serious trauma (CDC, 2017).
- Those numbers will likely increase as a result of COVID-19.
- These kids are sitting in your classrooms + walking your hallways; they need more support.
A 90 minute laser-focused training session with up to 10 key staff members for an opportunity to ask questions before/during/after presentation.
$129 / attendee
A 90 minute staff training session for up to 100 participants
(muted with videos off)
With 18+ years in classrooms K-12 coupled with extensive mental health training, Charle will capture your staff using common language, targeted examples and remarkable insight.